House Cleaning Tips
We have put together a few cleaning house cleaning tips for you.
- CRAYON MARKS. To remove crayon marks from painted walls, scrub with some toothpaste, rinse and dry.
- SOILED SHIRT COLLAR. To clean a soiled shirt collar brush a small amount of hair shampoo or washing up liquid onto the collar and then wash in washing machine.
- HAIR AND COMBS. To clean hairbrushes and combs, place them in a bowl of hot water and baking soda and leave to soak. Then rinse off with clean water.
- JEWELLERY. To clean your chains, rings, and earings place them in a bowl of water, add 1 Alka Selzer tablet and leave them for a few minutes. Rinse and dry and see them sparkle. Note: Do not use on pearls or opals.
- STAINLESS STEEL. To clean stainless steel in your kitchen rub with a cloth dampened with white vinegar and then wipe dry.
- SPLASHBACK. A little olive oil on a paper towel will make your splashback look lovely without any streaks.
- SOAP DISH. To avoid your soap bar sticking to the soap dish apply a little baby oil to the dish.
- TOILET CLEANER. Put 4 Alka Selzer tablets down the toilet and leave for an hour, brush and flush.
- You can also find Ten of the best stain removal tips here